Curtis Creek Elementary would like you to complete this online survey as a tool to gain your valuble feedback as parents.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide the district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning support and services, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for district use. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
Instructions For Accessing The Survey
If you have more than one child at this school, you will only need to complete one survey for the school. Please fill out just one survey about the school using your oldest child as a reference.
Access the survey using the following URL:
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
- Make sure you are entering the website address correctly.
- Does the survey welcome page show you the correct name of your school?
- Make sure you have entered the URL in the URL bar of the browser, not in the search bar.
- Make sure that your survey window is open.
- Still having trouble? Please call the school office.