Cross Country Track
Our nest XC Meet is Wednesday, October 16th at Avery Middle School.
Here's the school address:
4545 Moran Rd. Avery, CA
6th grade race will begin @ 4:00 1.5 miles
7th grade @ 4:30 (approx.) 2 miles
8th grade @ 5:00 (approx.) 2 miles
All races will start and end on their track.
We will be leaving school at 2:15. The bus will stay at Avery
Middle School to bring back any athletes that need a ride
back to school. We will arrive back at school by approx.
6:15. Please have your athlete bring water, light snacks,
and a sweatshirt.
Cross Country is a co-ed team. The Cross-Country season runs from September to October each school year.
This year the Cross Country team is being coached by Jessica Holman.
PRACTICE - Monday - Thursday afterschool till 3:15pm
1. Rapp's Run on October 2nd at Sonora El. starting at 3:45
2. MLC meet on TBA at Westside, Tuolumne, CA starting at 3:45
3. We are also going to the Avery Meet on October 16th at Avery Middle School, departing at 2:15
4. Tuolumne County Meet on October 24th at Wildcat Ranch starting at time is TBA.
5. Big Trees Meet on October 30th at Big Trees State Park starting at time is TBA.
One way transportation will be provided to all meets. Transportation back to our school will only be provided for the meet in Big Trees.